Cycling is one of the most popular types of adventure holiday where you can be active, move fast enough from one exciting place to another one while still enjoying fresh air, the smell of flowers, listening to bird song and stopping any time you wish. Are you ready to glide through a landscape with eyes wide open and pedal to your hearts content? Baltic Blues cycling tour are here for you! (RM)
All our adventure tours share the same concept – “Every tour offers something for everyone”. Whether you are young or not so young, travelling alone or with family, active or super fit… our adventure cycling tours offer a lot of autonomy and can be adapted for you.
We work with small groups and use a flexible and active approach when designing itineraries.
Usually our tours have the following guidelines:
• Informative meeting with the guide and all group members at the beginning of the tour to provide you with maps, introduce the route in detail, listen to specific wishes, set expectations and offer optional activities. Special focus is put on the customization and satisfaction of individual needs of every adventure traveller. This informal meeting of all group members helps to establish a friendly and joyful atmosphere for the whole trip.
• Daily morning meetings with the guide to introduce the route for the day, be advised on the best place to stop for refreshments and snacks, points of interest and other ideas to make every day special.
• Each day the travellers and guide agree on meeting points and the route and thus they are free to choose how to spend their day: bike on their own or to join other group members. Guides have the autonomy to cater to each traveller’s interest and make unscheduled stops or detours to ensure a personalized experience every day.
• If suddenly you don’t feel like biking anymore, there is always the option to use the bus accompanying the group and enjoy the rest of the day by admiring landscapes from the window.
• Many of our tours include two-night stays, which gives you a chance to rest your legs and explore the place on your own.
• Daily rides of 30-50 km. There is often an option of shorter or longer distances.
• Cycling routes include special paths for cyclists or country lanes with minimal traffic.
• Half- or full-day activities other than cycling to make sure that you will not miss the best what this destination can offer, e.g. concerts, culinary and gourmet activities or excursions to explore highlights of the trip.
• Top quality bikes: we offer only perfectly maintained bikes. Our staff spend 50 minutes cleaning and checking every bike before it is used, so no problems are expected during the tour.